Survival water filter
Whether for drinking or washing out a wound, clean water is critical in any emergency situation. Small enough to fit in any backback and weighing just 50 grams, this tiny quad filter titan can purify up to 1,500 liters with a flow rate of 550ml per minute.
237 in stock
Don’t be fooled by cheaper water straws that only offer a single filter and a much shorter lifespan. Our water straw has FOUR filters, a minimum five year shelf life and is good for filtering up to 1,500 liters right down to 0.01 micron. And it does all that with a flow rate of 550ml/min so that you don’t die of thirst trying to suck water through it! Best of all, this filter can be flushed clean when the flow rate starts to reduce.
- Medical grade PP cotton: acts as a pre-filter to remove dirt and grit particles
- Medical grade hollow fiber UF membrane: blocks 99.9999% aquatic bacteria (including E. Coli) and 99.9% protozoan cysts (including Giardia)
- Coconut activated carbon: removes heavy metals and chlorine
- Antibacterial beads: inhibits the growth of bacteria inside your filter
- Made of BPA-free, food-grade materials
- Threaded end so you can store water in any standard soda bottle
Our promise – The Right Product at the Right Price
Australian buyers please note: GST will be added at the checkout.